Carbonated Drink Filling Machine(DXGF32-32-10)
The carbonated drink filling machine is used to fill all kinds of carbonated drinks contained in PET bottle. lt realize washing, filling and capping in one machine with complete automation, and is suitable for all kinds of bottles. The bottleneck blocking makes the process of changing bottles easy by only adjusting the height of conveyor chain. The filling process adopts the micro-pressure technology, which makes filling process faster and more stable. The main machine adopts advanced PLC control, and the key electric elements are from famous international brand. The equipment is designed scientific and reasonable with high production and quality.
1. Using unique design, avoid the traditional bottle on rubber clip to block the bottle threaded parts may be caused by the pollution.
2. Washing pump is made of stainless steel.
3. By high spray nozzle, blunt bottle of water jet angles, flush to the bottle of any part of the inner wall, rinse with water thoroughly and save flush bottle.
4. Bottle clamp and flip agencies sliding sleeve adopts Germany igus corrosion resistant bearing without maintenance.
1. Filling method for equal pressure filling.
2. Filling valve manufactured SUS 304/316L.
3. High precision, high speed liquid filling.
4. Filling move by the rack drive system through gear transmission.
5. Hydraulic cylinder controlled by a float liquid level.
6. Using the latest double guide pillar type bottle of lifting mechanism, avoid the bottle of elevating the old products must be through the mesa caused by leakage on the edge, at the same time, easy installation and maintenance.
1. Automatic check,no bottle no capping.
2. Capping heads in stainless steel 304/316L.
3. Capping heads stop working when lack of bottle.
4. Fall guy guide sets out to prevent the cover through and cover on the body, at the same time equipped with a set of photoelectric switch, automatic stop when lighted cover rail without cover machine, can effectively avoid the occurrence of open bottle.
5. High efficiency centrifugal principle.